iFixit has posted its teardown of the new iPhone 11.
We focused most of our efforts on the iPhone 11 Pro Max teardown last week, but we also took a look inside the mid-sized and decidedly non-professional iPhone 11.
● Cables are aligned on one side
● New double-decker logic board
● Apple A13 Bionic system-on-chip (APL1W85)
● Six adhesive strips hold 3110 mAh battery in place. To remove them all, you will need to remove the loudspeaker and Taptic Engine
● Upgraded wide and ultrawide camera sensors
● Possible UWB-related antennas embedded into the rear case.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube