Apple has released updates to its iWork apps for iOS and macOS that bring numerous new features and improvements.
Check out what's new below!
Pages for Mac:
• Style your text by filling it with gradients or images, or by applying new outline styles.
• Create links from text to other pages in a page layout document.
• Copy and paste pages or sections between documents.
• Place images, shapes, and equations inline in text boxes so they move with text.
• Using face detection, subjects in photos are intelligently positioned in placeholders and objects.
• Reapply a master page so text and media placeholders return to their default style and position.
• Create books using new templates for novels (available in English only).
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube