The Pandora Music app has been updated with support for Siri Shortcuts ahead of the release of iOS 12. The app has also added a feature to let you customize its icon.
Pandora gives you a personalized music experience that continually evolves with your tastes. Create stations from your favorite songs, artists or genres. Or search browse to find recommended stations for your mood or activity.
What's New In This Version:
• We're thrilled to support all the great new features of iOS 12 including Siri Shortcuts!
• Siri will learn as you listen and suggest your favorite Pandora stations. And of course, Pandora Premium is fully supported, so you’ll see your collected albums and playlists too.
• Ever wish you could ask Siri to play your favorite station? Now you can! Just head over to Settings within the Pandora app and tap “Add to Siri.” From there, choose specific stations, albums, or playlists, record a custom phrase, then next time you want to hear it, all you have to do is ask Siri.
• Pandora is bringing personalization a step further — to the app icon itself. Make Pandora yours by choosing from a selection of P app icons. Go to Settings, and choose the new “Change App Icon” option.
• One more thing. We’re putting the final touches on our freshly-designed, built-from-the-ground-up Apple Watch app. We can’t wait to share that with you very soon.
• Like what you see? Let us know with a review!
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube